Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Target and Walmart Haul!!!


Hello lovelies! I just wanted to share some goodies I picked up from Target and Walmart a few weeks ago. This haul contains mostly lip products. I have been addicted to lipstick and lipgloss lately. This time I wanted to purchase some rose toned lippies which is a nice color transition into the fall. Hope you enjoy this haul. :)





Milani Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss. I can never say no  to mauve and berry colored glosses. I think the mauve one is great for everyday wear to add just a little bit of color to your lips. Berry lips is another  great color to wear to the fall. The colors I got are called Mauve Fetish and Berry Temptation.

                              

Loreal Paris Miss Voluminous Manga Mascara - I have heard so much about this mascara so I decided to see what all the fuss about. I read many great reviews, so we shall see. 

Loreal Color Riche Glossy Balm- I love lipstick or balms that come in crayon form. I have tried Revlon, so I wanted to see how L'oreal balms work. The colors I got are Vintage Rose and Petite Plum. Again I am loving the plumy and rose colors for the Fall. 

Loreal Paris  24 Hour Infallible Eyeshadow in Smoldering Plum this is a great color for fall and I have been seeing plum colored eyeshadow as a fall trend this year. It is so pretty! I would use this to smoke up an eyeshadow look. 

Nyx Mega Shine Lip Gloss - Tea Rose is a nice pinky rose color. It is beautiful and gives the lips a light wash of color.

Nyx Lip Matte Cream - San Paulo  is a pink color with red undertones. Really pretty. 

Nyx Round Lipstick- Tea rose. Same color name as the Nyx Mega Shine Lip Gloss but, this color is a lighter pink. You can pair the Nyx Mega Gloss in Tea Rose and the Nyx Round Lipstick in Tea rose together.

I do not own many colors like these. I didn't want to let go of wearing pink completely, so I thought these rose colors are nice and are wearable for this time of year. :)


Rimmel Lip Pencil in Spice. 
It is weird for a beauty addict like me , but I have only a few lipliners lol. I decided to pick this one up to match my rose toned and neutral lippies.

Maybelline Cream Matte LipStick - Mesmerizing Magenta- I love matte lipsticks and finding a good one is hard. I love magenta!

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Rum Raisin- Again with the rose toned lippies. I just cant get enough. This is considered a 90's lipstick color. This has been a new lip color trend. 

Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Sangria - If there was a perfect color to wear for the Fall it would be this one. It is just a beautiful purple wine color. ahhh so pretty!

Hopefully I can do a review and swatches for these goodies . Stay tuned.

That is it!


Hope you enjoyed my Target and Walmart haul. In no way I am bragging I just want to share my beauty finds with my fellow beauty addicts. :)

If you have recently posted a haul or a review please leave a comment below so I can check it out!

Have a great day lovelies and see you in my next blog post.

P.S Do not forget to enter my giveaway on a 4 oz Bottle Apothecary Extracts 100% Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil. The giveaway ends October 29th at 12 am Eastern. You can enter here or simply click on the Giveaway picture on the top Right. :)



Have a great day !
Maryam ox:)










1 comment:

  1. You picked up some great stuff! I love milani lipsticks, but where I live in Canada, we only have one store that carries milani and they never have a good variety :( lol I've heard some great things about the maybelline matte lipsticks! Enjoy them!

    Jenan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my lovelies and commenting.I really appreciate it. I love comments and try to answer every one! ox