Hey guys hope you are all well! Yes! Spring is here and I couldn't be happier. In the makeup world the pastels, rosy pinks and lilacs make their comeback in lipsticks, lip glosses, blushes and eyeshadows. This look is inspired by the beautiful flowers that come to life during the Spring. I love pink flowers and decided to create a look inspired by them. I added a pop of green to mimic the green leaves and stem of the flowers. Hope you enjoy this look! :)
*Prime the eyelids and lower lash line with eyeshadow base*
1.Apply the color Wisteria onto the lid.
2. Next, take the color Cupcake and add it to the crease. This will act as transition color. Make sure you blend.
3. Take the color Simply Marlena and apply it to the crease and blend.
4. On the inner crease take the color Razzleberry and apply it to the inner crease. Blend.
5.Use the color Vanilla Bean and apply it to the brow bone.
6. Apply bitten to the outter corner and blend it up to the crease midway.
During the process of applying the eyeshadows to your eye, make sure you take the color Wisteria and touch up the lid along the way.
7.Apply black masacra.
8.Use black eyeliner and apply it to the water line.
9.Use a green eyeliner and apply it to the lower lash line. This will act as a base to eyeshadow color you place on top.
10. Take the color Sea mist and apply on your lower lash line on top of the green eyeliner.
11. Next use the color Shimma Shimma and apply it to the inner tear duct.
*Once I am done again I take the color Wisteria to touch up the lid.*
Spring Bloom Makeup
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow singles as seen above.
Jordan Lipliner in Rock'n Rose
Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Naturally Chic
Naked Skin Foundation in 7.0
Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Concealer in medium.
L'oreal Lash Out Butterfly Mascara
L'oreal Smoldering Eyeliner in Black.
Urban Decay Eyeliner in Flipside
Makeup Geek Blush in Rendezvous
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial and get to try it out . Have a great day guys and see you in my next blog post.