Monday, August 29, 2016

Loreal Lumi True Match Cushion Foundation Review


Hey guys! I have missed you! I have been gone for a little bit, but I am back now. I have a new addition to the family, so I have been quite busy. Now that things are less hectic, I can slowly come back to blogging again.  Today I am reviewing the Loreal True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation. I heard great things about this foundation and one of them is that it is good for people who have dry skin like me.  If you are one of them then this might be a foundation worth trying.


Loreal True Match Cushion Foundation retails between $14- $16.99 depending on where you go to purchase it. This foundation is suppose to create a luminous finish and buildable coverage if needed.

I love the rose gold packaging and love the fact that it has a mirror. Perfect to use when on the go.




I am in the shade w5.5 face wise. 




Review/Thoughts


Over All, I really love the Loreal Lumi Cushion foundation. At first I had my doubts, but when I went into labor wearing this for about 12 hrs my skin looked flawless and got compliments from the nurses. :) It feels light weight and made my skin look hydrated. As far as the luminous title, goes it wasn't as luminous as I thought it was. This is still a great foundation for those who have dry skin. This foundation is buildable however, if you have redness in your skin you might want to color correct those problem areas before applying this foundation. I would wear this foundation during the cooler months since this is when my skin is the driest. During the summer months my skin is a bit more oilier, so if your skin is also the case in the summer then u might want to dry for satin foundation and save this awesome foundation for the cooler months. This foundation is a bit pricey for drugstore brand, but worth the results in making your skin look hydrated and flawless.


You can find this foundation at your local drugstore.




Hope you found this review helpful. Do you own this foundation? What are your thoughts? Leave a comment below. 


Have a great day and I am happy to be back! See you in my next blog post!


Maryam ox :)







*Product purchase by me*






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my lovelies and commenting.I really appreciate it. I love comments and try to answer every one! ox