Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Neutral Eyes and Neon Lines Ft. Urban Decay and Tarte Cosmetics



Hey loves! I was feeling creative one day and came up with the fun look. I wanted to use neutral colors with pops of neon which is my favorite eyeshadow combo to do. Hope you like this look. I have more quick looks and products used coming up soon.




In place of the orange I was going to use neon pink, but opted for orange instead.


  
For extra glam, I added purple glitter on top of the purple liner.



    I am happy with the way it came out. It is fun to add pops of neon to a neutral look. The best part of this look and you can use what ever pops of neon colors you want. Maybe next tike I will use pinks, greens, purples and blue.



Products used:

Eyes: Tarte cosmetics Tartlette in bloom  
            (Firecracker, Rebel, Sweetheart, Charmer, and leader)
         
Urban DecayCosmetics Electric Palette (Gonzo, Thrash, Slowburn and Gonzo)

Liner: Gonzo(purple) from Urban decay Electric Palette

Glitter: Nyx Face And Body Glitter Brillants in GLI 11 (purple glitter)

Mascara: Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black 

Waterline:  Maybelline Lasting Drama Water Proof Gel Pencil in Sleek onyx



I had so much fun creating this look! See you loves in my next blogpost!


Maryam ox :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my lovelies and commenting.I really appreciate it. I love comments and try to answer every one! ox