Friday, April 25, 2014

MOTD Ft. Makeup Geek's Ultimate Eyeshadow Palette





   Hey Lovelies! When the Spring weather starts to get warmer, I tend to want to play in more makeup. I know it looks like a lot of makeup going on my face, but I have a light hand so as long as I know how to put on makeup, then I won't look like a clown. hahaha. Hope everyone is enjoying the Spring season. Stay safe everyone and have a wonderful day! :))

Products Used:

Makeup Geek's Ultimate Eyeshadow Palette.
Maybelline Instand Age Rewind Concealer
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Nyx Hd Studio Primer
Nyx Hd Studio Foundation in Medium
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara
The Balm's Cabana Boy Blush
Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-On Eyeliner in Perversion
Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-On Lip Liner in Naked
Rockin and Republic Lipgloss in Nude
Revlon Lustrous Lipstick in Prim Rose
*Not in Picture* I used Nyx Loose Translucent Powder to set the foundation.

  There you have it lovelies. I just love putting on makeup. It is so fun being a girl. :) I will try to have the review up for the Makeup Geek's Ultimate Palette by sometime next week. 

  Thanks again for stopping by lovelies! Have a safe and fun filled weekend.

Maryam :) ox

1 comment:

  1. loving the look of that palette! How do you like the NYX foundation?

    -Erica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my lovelies and commenting.I really appreciate it. I love comments and try to answer every one! ox