Wednesday, April 9, 2014

L'oreal Colour Riche Extraordinary Lip Color In Molto Mauve Review




     Hey lovelies how are you all today? I hope you are all doing well. I am so excited that it is finally Spring because it is one of my favorite seasons aside from Fall! Spring is the best season to wear neutral,rosy and soft toned pinks lip colors. Today I will be reviewing the Loreal Colour Riche Extraordinary Lip Color in Molto Mauve. It has been my go to color lately and is a great everyday color to wear. It is also a nice shade to wear for Spring . I heard a lot of rave reviews on the L'oreal Colour Riche Extraordinary Lip Colors and I thought I would try it out.



L'oreal Color Riche Extraordinary Lip Colors retail at $7-99 $9.99 depending on were you buy it. It contains micro oils that gives the lip moisture like a balm, shine like a gloss and pigmentation of a lipstick.




Pros
Flat doe foot applicator for easy application
Buttery Texture
Moisturizing


Cons
Smell
Taste






Conclusion

Over All, I really like the L'oreal Colour Riche Extraordinary Lip Color in Molto Mauve. This product is butter in a bottle. The texture is super buttery and really moisturizes the lips even after wearing it . As far as the scent goes, it smells like chemicals mixed with a light perfumed scent and I do not like the taste it leaves in my mouth. On the plus side, the pigmentation is decent and is true to the color shown outside the packaging. Molto Mauve is a great everyday color to wear and will look good on any skin tone. I really love this shade. The flat doe foot applicator is great because its shape makes it easy to apply to the product onto your lips. If you are looking for a lip product with a buttery texture, lip gloss shine, pigmentation like a lipstick and  an every day wearable color, then I recommend L'oreal Colour Riche Extraordinary Colour Riche Lip Color in Molto Mauve. I already have my eye on more shades that I would like to purchase.

Do you own any of the L'oreal Colour Riche Extraordinary Lip Colors? If so, which colors do you own?

Hope you enjoyed this review and I will see you lovelies in my next blog post.

Maryam ox :)






*Product purchased by me*
*Photos were taken by me and you do not have permission to use them unless you ask*






3 comments:

  1. loving this shade! I have two of these extraordinary lippies from Loreal and I love them!

    www.drugstoredreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a fan of wearing lipsticks so I always love it when I find glosses that have the same pigmentation as lipstick but glide on like lip gloss/lip balms :) I've never tried the l'oreal ones but I'll look into it! Great review!! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tried these and liked them. I didn't mind the smell so much.

    -Erica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my lovelies and commenting.I really appreciate it. I love comments and try to answer every one! ox