Wednesday, September 24, 2014

PopSugar Must Have Box September 2014

The following disclosure: POPSUGAR provided me with a complimentary POPSUGAR Must Have box. The opinions I have shared about the box are my own and POPSUGAR did not tell me what to say or how to say it.

Hello my lovelies! Today I am excited to do a review on the Popsugar Must Have Box September 2014. The September Popsugar Must have box contains goodies from food,beauty, clothes and much more. Scroll down to see the goodies.

Before we get to the goodies, you must be wondering what is a PopSugar Must have box?
Popsugar Must Have Box is a montly subscription service . They have three ,six and 12 month must have box subscriptions. The products are picked out by the Popsugar editors.  The Popsugar Must Have Boxes are filled with products from upcoming brands and from brands that are well known. These Popsugar Must Have Boxes contain goodies for the home, beauty products, fashion, yummy snacks, jewelry and so much more. It is a box full of surprises each month delivered to your door step. 



Now onto the goodies!




Tilo Scarves Modal Gradation Scarf in Raison(retail:$125)- These scarves are sold at Saks Fifth Avenue, Fred Segal, and Ron Herman. I love this scarf. It is a big size, which is great for coverage and keeping you warm in the Autumn months. I am going to use these scarf as hijab(Islamic head covering). I tried it on and it is big enough to wrap around.  It is very light weight which makes this scarf also good to wear as a a hijab in the summer months as well. This scarf screams autumn colors and it is so soft and very well made. www.tiloscarves.com


Nicole Miller Stereo Ear Buds retails at $20. These earbuds are cute and I love the purple color. However,  the sound quality isn't too great. However, it does have a microphone which makes the experience on a phone hands free.  iWavesaudio.com

Urban Remedy Almond Brownie retails at $6. It is made with 100 percent organic ingredients. To be honest, I was not a fan of the taste or smell. However, my kids loved it. :) www.urbanremedy.com

Oribe Super fine Purse Size Hair Spray Retails at $21.50 - is a super fine spray that does not weigh your hair down and does not have a sticky consistency.  I really like it.  It has a nice light scent.www.oribe.com



Letter C Design Gold Foil Arrow Pencils retails at $5.  These pencils are hand foiled stamped. I love stationary and thought these pencils were cute and simple. The pencils also came with a sharpener. I can never say no to stationary :)www.shoplettercdesign.com

Rifle Paper Co. Garance Dore Assorted Girls Set Retails at $18. This is a stationary set with blank interiors. I love the illustrations on the front. Again, I love stationary . It is just too cute to use. .www.riflepaperco.com


Extras:

This is a $20 gift card to use on a Nike Pro Bra.

When I saw the Ghiradelli Chocolates in the box, I immediately smiled. I am such a chocolate lover and this was definitely a treat! It was yummy. It had little chunks of Almonds and it was a perfect balance of sweet and salty because of the sea salt. Mmm yummy!!! It is all gone now. :)

Urban Remedy Gift Card-$10 Dollar off of any purchase. 

Over All, I loved the items I received in the PopsSugar September 2014 Must Have Box. My favorite item was the Tilo Scarf. It is so beautiful and soft. There were items that I never heard of such as Urban Remedy Almond Brownie. I like the idea that the editors of Popsugar included brands that people never heard of. I think it gives great exposure.  I also love how they included products ranging from fashion to food. They also included extras which was nice and I was happy they included chocolates! :) I think the editors of PopSugar did a nice job.


As I mentioned above, you can subscribe to a three, six or a 12 month Popsugar Must Have Box at the price os $39.99 a month . The products that come in the Popsugar Must Have Box come in full sizes and are picked by the editors themselves.

Get $10 Dollars off on a three month subscription. Enter code SEPT14SELECT. Offer starts today and ends 9/31 at 11:59 P.M. Here is the link to PopSugar Must Have Box http://musthave.popsugar.com/

Hope you enjoyed this review and see you lovelies in my next blogpost.

Maryam ox





3 comments:

  1. this is actually so cool, most monthly subscriptions i know are all just for one type of product like makeup, hair or nails but this has everything and its full size! most are just sample sizes :p thats pretty neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow i love the mix of items in there! Gheraldi (whoops just butchered the spelling) chocolates are so good!

    Would love if you check out my blog. Followed you on twitter and instagram!
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my lovelies and commenting.I really appreciate it. I love comments and try to answer every one! ox