Monday, January 26, 2015

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Rum Raisin Review and Swatch


Hello Lovelies! As you know by now the pantone color of the year is marsala. Marsala is beautiful different shades of burgundy colors which I love and compliments every skin tone which is nice. When I was looking through my lipsticks, I found the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in rum raisin and thought marsala! This has become my go to lipstick. Hope you enjoy my review !

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick In Rum Raisin(creme) retails at $7.99 and sometimes cheaper depending where you buy it from . 

Packaging is simple yet classy.




This color is just so beautiful! 

Swatch!

 
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick- Rum Raisin 535(creme) which is a mid tone marsala shade. Compliments every skin tone.

Review/Thoughts

      I just love their line because it is so moisturizing, givesthe lips a nice shine and even after you take it off it leaves your lips nice and soft. In addition, it feels light weight on the lips. I own many other lipsticks from their in which you can check out here. The Revlon Super Lustrous shade in rum raisin is truly a beautiful marsala shade to own. It compliments every skin tone. The lipstick is a creme texture and glides on to the lips like butter. It wears for a decent 4-5 hours if you eat light, but if you were to eat greasy foods then it will just come right off. I have no problem reapplying. Once this shade runs out I will definitely buy another,  or I just might go and buy a back up right away :) I love this shade and this has been my go to lipstick lately. Before you spend crazy amount of money looking for a marsala lipstick in a high end brand,  you might want to check out the drugstores first. 


Hope you enjoyed this review and see you lovelies in my next blog post.

Maryam ox


6 comments:

  1. I'm in love with thise shade its so pretty and your right, it flatters alot of skin tones. Great review xo
    resh-inspire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty shade! I love Revlon lipsticks..x

    www.drugstoredreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shade that is perfect for winter! I also love Revlon's lipstick formula!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for always stopping by and commenting :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my lovelies and commenting.I really appreciate it. I love comments and try to answer every one! ox