Wednesday, February 3, 2016

My Skin Care Wish List

My Skin Care Wish List

My Skin Care Wish List by maryamperez featuring Clinique


      Hey guys!  I just wanted to post skin care products that I have been wanting to try. When It comes to makeup application your makeup will only look flawless if your skin is cared for properly. I have heard many great things on all these products and I hope to pick up at least a few of these to add to my skin care routine. I think it doesn't hurt to invest on good skin care products even if some are a bit pricey. I think our skin deserves the best.

GlamGlow dry skin care
lordandtaylor.com




Murad face cleanser
sephora.com



Clinique eye care
$32 - selfridges.com




FOREO beauty product
barneys.com






            Do you  own any of these products? Let me know in the comments below!




         See you in my next blog post!


Maryam ox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my lovelies and commenting.I really appreciate it. I love comments and try to answer every one! ox