Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Cut Crease Makeup Look Ft. Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyeshadows


     Hey guys I have been a little MIA which I will explain in my next blog post coming soon! :) I wanted to share my first cut crease makeup look. As I have mentioned in my previous blog post, I am experimenting and having fun trying out different makeup techniques. One of the techniques that is popular in the makeup world especially on Instagram is cut crease makeup looks. A cut crease is creating a sharp crease sort of adding color to the crease and lightly blending it out, but still wanting to create a harsh line. I hope I explained that right lol. This was my first try at creating a cut crease . I think it came out pretty good. I will be practicing some more. Let's get into the tutorial.


Pictorial

*Prime the eyes with eyeshadow primer.
*Take color #1 and apply it to your brow bone. Blend.
*For the crease I color #2. Blend.
*In the inner crease I used color # 3.
*I used color #5 for the lid area leaving only the inner lid with no color. 
*Next I took color #6 and applied it on the inner lid. 
*Add your favorite liquid liner.
I used color #4 and with a  very flat small brush tI drew a line across the crease and then blended upward. I added a bit more brown and blended it just a bit, but not too much.
* I went back to touch up on the lid.
*Add mascara then false lashes if you have any.
*Use your favorite liner on your water line.
*Below the lash line I used color #5.
*To darken up the outer corner below the lash line I added color #4.
*In the inner tear duct I used color #6.
*Add mascara to bottom lashes.

Look Complete!




Finished Look!


     This was my first attempt at a cut crease makeup technique.The crease could have been a bit sharper. Practice makes perfect. I do love the purple shade with the pink shadow in the inner lid to soften the look. Purple and brown is one of my favorite color combos.



  Hope you enjoyed this look and once I perfect the cut crease I will do a step by step pictorial to really show  you how achieve a cut crease.



Take care guys and see you in my next blog post.


Maryam ox

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by my lovelies and commenting.I really appreciate it. I love comments and try to answer every one! ox