Sunday, June 21, 2015

Zakia's Morroco Ghassoul Clay Mask Review

Powered by brandbacker*
Hey guys! Hope everyone is doing well. Today I will be reviewing Zakia's Morroco Ghassoul Clay Mask. Clay is very beneficial to the skin and hair. If you are looking for a mask to unclog the  your pores and is affordable then this might be just what you are looking for. Please scroll down for pictures and my full review and thoughts.


Zakia Morroco Ghassoul Clay Mask retails for $19.00.  According to Zakia's Morroco, the Moroccan Ghassoul Clay Mask contains natural and organic clay from deep inside the Ancient Atlas Mountains of Morocco.  The Clay Mask is perfect skin treatment for cleaning, detoxifying, toning and rejuvenating. A facial mask treatment made from Ghassoul clay can be relaxing and give your skin a new healthy glow. Ghassoul clay's most impressive properties in skin improvement are its capacity of absorption and adsorption due to its high level of ion exchange. Ghassoul is a mineral rich, light brown clay that blends extremely well with water making its application to the face and skin a smooth and delightful experience. Use on skin and hair - it even makes for a fabulous shampoo; mix a small amount of powder in your favorite shampoo - wash and rinse. 






Directions: Use a small amount that will be enough to cover your face and mix it with a little bit of water. If you put too much water just add a bit more clay. Make sure the consistency is thick and creamy.
 Wait about 2- 3 mins until the clay absorbed the water. Add more water if it is still too thick.

Once you have the desired consistency apply a thin layer all over your face and leave it on 15- 20 minutes depending how thick you made your mask. 

Rinse with warm water.


After your face is dried up, apply your favorite moisturizer.




Review/Thoughts

I really like the Zakia's Morroco Ghassoul Clay Mask. Mixing the powder was easy. Once mixed I applied it over my face and it went on so smooth. I really liked the consistency of the mask. I left it on for about 20 minutes. I felt my skin tighten up a lot and it was a bit itchy when it started to dry. My advice is leave it on, but don't leave it until it is really dry. This mask does an excellent job at removing impurities, so leaving it for too long might make your skin red after you rinse. I have sensitive skin and this was the case with me. After a few applications of the mask, I didn't leave it on as long as the first time and my skin experienced no redness. I loved how soft it made my skin feel and it looked a lot more clean and fresh looking. The Zakia's Morroco Ghassoul Clay Mask is a affordable clay mask that does just a good of a job of removing impurities from your skin as most named brand clay masks that are out in the beauty market. Also, this mask is made with natural ingredients and can be used as a shampoo as well as a mask for your entire body. I love it and this will come in handy for the summer months.


You can purchase this products along with other products of Zakia's morrocco at http://www.zakiasmorocco.com.



Hope you enjoyed this review guys and see you in my next blog post!


Maryam :)

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a heavy duty mask but usually they really suck out impurities. I just got a Dead Sea mud mask and I know I'm going to need to replenish moisture after I use it too lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my lovelies and commenting.I really appreciate it. I love comments and try to answer every one! ox