Thursday, October 22, 2015

Kat Von D Ever Lasting Liquid Lipstick In Lolita Review

      

     Hey Everyone! Today I will be reviewing the Kat Von D Ever Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita. This lip color is all the rave these days. It certainly is pretty and compliments all skin tones. This is my first high end liquid lipstick so when I heard all the good reviews and how wonderful the color was I caved in to see what all the hype was about. Was it worth all the buzz? Scroll down to find out my thoughts. :)



 

The Kat Von D Ever Lasting Liquid Lipstick retails for $20.00 and the color I got was Lolita which is described as a Chestnut rose color. It is a long lasting liquid lipstick that contains vitamin E and sunflower oil so that the lipstick stays feeling nice on your lips. 




Review/Thoughts

     This is my first high end liquid lipstick so I can't compare it to other high end brands. However, I have tried a few drug store liquid lipsticks like the Rimmel London Provocolips and Wet n wild liquid lipstick. Compared to the mentioned drug store liquid lipsticks that I have tried, the Kat Von D Ever Lasting Liquid Lipstick formula is excellent! It definitely is long lasting and lasted on my lips almost the entire day. It is kiss proof and even when I ate there was still a lot of product left on my lips . For some people, the price might be expensive, but u get what you pay for. Since this is long lasting I never had to reapply during the day. When u think about it,  this will last you a long time. The Kat Von D Ever Lasting Liquid lipstick is very light weight on the lips which I love! Sometimes I would forget I have it on my lips that is how comfortable is feels. As for the lip color, the Kat Von D Ever Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita is beautiful and compliments all skin tones.Would I purchase more? Yes yes and yes! There are a few colors that I have my eyes one , but they are sold out at the moment :( Kat Von D is coming out with a Lolita 2 liquid lipstick so be sure to check out Sephora.



You can purchase the Kat Von D Ever Lasting Liquid Lipstick at Sephora. It is currently sold out yet again, so sign up to the mailing list to get notified when it is back in stock. When it does go back in stock hurry and grab it because it sells out fast.

Hope you enjoyed my review and see you lovelies in my next blog post!

Maryam ox

Do you own any Kat Von D Ever Lasting Liquid Lipsticks? What are your thoughts? Leave a message down below in the comment section :)

2 comments:

  1. What a stunning shade! This is on my Sephora birthday wishlist ^_^
    lovely review hun <3
    Iqra |The Blushing Giraffe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wearing this shade non stop in the fall!

    Jenan
    http://lavieenmauve-jj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my lovelies and commenting.I really appreciate it. I love comments and try to answer every one! ox