Thursday, May 1, 2014

April Favorites 2014





     Hey Lovelies.! I haven't done a monthly favorites in a long time.I have been so busy lately and I am trying my best to post on a regular basis at least three times a week. Juggling a blog and mommy hood is a lot of work. Being a mom is a priority which is why I have not been blogging much. I am working on a better blogging schedule so that I can blog more often. Any who I am happy to do my April Favorites blog post and share with you guys what I have been using a lot in the month of April. Hope you enjoy :)


Makeup Geek's Ultimate Eyeshadow Palette- Ever since I have received this, I have been using this almost everyday. I love it and and it has such a great variety of colors that you can create many looks from. I will have a review up very soon so keep a look out for it.



Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Mascara- This is my new favorite mascara. This give you va va voom lashes. This mascara gives great volume to your lashes. Love it.


Urban Decay 24/7 Glide- On Eye Liner Pencil in Perversion- This is the blackest eyeliner I own. I love it because it is long lasting and goes on so smoothly.


Bh Cosmetics Concealer and Corrector- I have been using the green color corrector  a lot because I have redness in my cheeks. It is very affordable and gets the job done.


Maybelline Age Rewind Eraser for Dark Circles- I love this stuff. If you are suffering from dark circles this helps make them invisible and brighten up your face making you look more awake.


Cover Girl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3n1 Foundation- This foundation erases everything from scars to blemishes. This foundation has great coverage without making your face look cakey.


Too Faced Tan Without The Twinkle Bronzer- Has been my go to bronzer lately . It may look dark but once you apply is goes light and is buildable which I like. Review here


Wet N Wild Pearlescent Pink Blush- I know some of you have seenthis blush in a few of my posts. I just love this blush. It is a great blush to wear all year round. Give your cheek a nice rosy tint.

Nyx Butter Lipstick in Pops- If you haven't tried these I urge you to get them. I love how buttery they are and they have great pigmentation.

Nyx Butter Gloss in Tiramisu- I am in love with this gloss and of course it is a nude shade. This is a shade that compliments  all makeup looks . I need to buy some more of these. Great affordable lipgloss and it is not sticky.


Radical Skincare Age Defying Exfoliating Pads- I loooove this. This has been a new addition to my skincare regimen and love how it evens my skin tone and makes my skin look more youthful.Review here Scroll down the page and you will find it:)


 Caress Passionate Spell Body Wash- I love this scent. It is a unique scent and has a musk smell but you can still smell the orange in it. I love it. I am bad at describing scents lol. 



There you have it lovelies my April Favorites of 2014. I hope you enjoyed this post.

Do you have any of the items above? How do you like them?

If you have an April favorites blog post please leave a link in the comments section below so that I can check it out. I love reading monthly favorite blog posts.

See you next time!

Maryam ox





9 comments:

  1. I've been loving the NYX Butter lipsticks and glosses too... they are just so moisturizing and the colors are so pretty! I've never seen the Bh Concealer/Corrector palette before but I might need to pick that up- it looks like you could get the perfect custom shade!

    xo Always, Abby
    Philosophy Skincare Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I need more NYX butter glosses in my life lol. Thanks so much for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  2. All things I love! Caress has to be my fav body wash, I love the NYX lip creams and those Wet n Wild blushes! great picks.

    -Erica
    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the Nyx lip creams yet, they seem nice. I love wetnwild they are such affordable makeup brand and their quality is still great.

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love the makeup geek eyeshadows! Im about to do a review on mine too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I am obsessed with makeup geek's eyeshadows. I will be checking out your review :)

      Delete
  4. I love NYX cosmetics products. I came across your blog via the Brightside Beauty Blog Hop. I''m now following you on Goofle Plus and Bloglovin' and would appreciate it if you do the same.
    louiseabenamensah.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Maryam!! Just stopping by from Tyxo and I LOVE your reviews! :D I actually wanted an opinion on THE NYX Lip Butter and I am so happy to have found one. I am def. going to give it a shot now! I'll be following via social BL and G+! :) Talk soon lovely, by for now! xo

    Lisa,xo
    http://chiclittlethrills.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried the Rimmel mascara and I really didn't like it. I found it very dry and crumbling. Never again! Lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my lovelies and commenting.I really appreciate it. I love comments and try to answer every one! ox