Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Pita Veggie Pizza (Kid Friendly)



     Hey lovelies! Wow what a surprise  this isn't  a blog post about makeup ! Lol Not only am I a lover of makeup and all things beauty, but I also love food. I am not on a diet, but I do try to eat healthier. It is tough since most foods that are so delicious can be very unhealthy. When you have children like me, I always try a healthy alternative to the most popular fast food dishes. Also, it is tough when your children do not like to eat veggies. If you have children who are picky eaters like mine, then incorporating  veggies in a pizza is a great way to get your children to eat their vegetables. This is a healthy delicious Pita Veggie Pizza for both children and adults. Instead of using a traditional dough I decided to get pita bread which helped cut the down preparation time.This is a quick meal to make on days you don't feel like putting in the effort in cooking a huge meal. Ready! Set! Let's get cookin!! :)

Ingredients in photos:

*Not in picture: I used mozzarella cheese. 

Directions:

1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2.While the oven is preheating, you can start to prepare the Pita Veggie Pizza by adding the tomato or spaghetti sauce. 
3.Add mozzarella cheese. For added flavor I sprinkled a little bit of garlic power.
4. Next add the toppings of your choice.
5. Put the pita pizza in the oven. Once you see the cheese has melted you can take it out. If you want a crunchier pizza leave it in a little bit longer.
6. Enjoy your healthy Pita Veggie Pizza.


  Hope you enjoyed this Pita Veggie Pizza recipe. My children and I had fun making it and the best part was seeing them eat a pizza filled with yummy veggies. Hooray! Mission accomplished! :)


    I will be posting more recipes of my own and others that I find and will share with you guys. Hope you stick around for more of my cooking adventures :)

 Have a great day lovelies and see you in my next blog post! :)

Maryam ox :)




2 comments:

  1. Wow! Awesome recipe! What a coincidence, though. Just yesterday my mom and I thought of making pita pizza! And you're so much like me! We share the same interests! I'd love to be in touch with you! :)
    www.whoopeesaurus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks super simple and so healthy and yummy! I totally will need to try this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my lovelies and commenting.I really appreciate it. I love comments and try to answer every one! ox