Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Tarte Pin Up Girl Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush Palette Photos, Review and Swatches


Hey everyone! Today I am going to be showing you some photos and swatches of the Tarte Pin Up Girl Blush Palette as well as a review. I missed out on tarte's blush palette called In The Cuff last year, so I had to get this one. I have heard so much great things about tarte's blushes that I wanted to expand my tarte blush collection. I have another tarte blush and I love it! Hope you enjoy this blog post! 

Tarte Pin Up Girl Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush Palette retails for $42.00(0.15oz each). The palette contains five brand new Amazonian clay infused blushes and two wearable hair pins.

Pros:
Affordable
Pigmentation
Quality
Travel Friendly
formulated without Parabens and Phthalates

Cons:
Mirror flops down

The packaging is simply too cute! I love how they included two usable hair pins decorated in diamond and pearls. It dresses up the clutch.

The down side is the mirror flops down.

I love the color selection and looks like it compliments every skin tone.

Ahhh the colors are beautiful!


    Swatches!!
Breathless- is a mauvey pink color that  adds just the right amount of flush to the cheeks.
Embraced- is a pink blush with a little bit of sparkle.
Whimsy- is a soft barbie pink.
Bashful- is a rosy peachy  color blush.
Irreplaceable is a pink blush with a slight red undertone. This one you have to apply with a light hand because it is very pigmented.

This palette has more pink shades than last years palette judging from the pictures online.

Over All, I really love the Tarte Pin Up Girl Amazonian 12 hour Blush Palette. The quality and pigmentation is great and stays on the cheeks for a long time. It also give a nice color to your cheeks that is not overpowering and the colors in this palette compliments almost every skin tone. I think the palette is pretty affordable considering each of Tarte's blushes retail for about $26.00 each.

The packaging is really cute and I love how the decorated hair pins dressed up the palette. This palette is also travel friendly because of its sleek design.  

Unfortunately, the palette is sold out. However, you can find Tarte Pin Up Girl Amazonian 12 hour  Blush Palette on Sephora.
Hope you enjoyed my review and see you in my next blog post!

Maryam ox 


P.s Don't forget to enter my giveaway on Old Factory Candles Gift Set. Giveaway ends Nov 24th 12am Eastern Standard time. You can enter here.







*Product was purchased by me*

2 comments:

  1. Those shades are so gorgeous! I think I need this palette in my life lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I really like your blog! Could you follow me back on my blog.

    http://ani-smarthelp.blogspot.co.uk/

    Anisah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my lovelies and commenting.I really appreciate it. I love comments and try to answer every one! ox