Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Milani Color Statement Lipstick (Sangria) Review


Hey Lovelies! Beauty trends are always changing and the latest beauty trend is vampy or dark lips. If you are looking for a vampy, dark, or wine color lipsticks then the Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Sangria will definitely get you compliments. Milani's lipsticks are so rich, creamy and the color is very opaque. Milani cosmetics is my favorite drug store brand because their quality of lipsticks are amazing! Hope you enjoy my review! 



Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Sangria retails for $5.99. Prices may vary depending where you go to buy milani products.

I just love milani's lipstick packaging. I mean come on gold packaging= love :)


Milani Lipstick in Sangria is a beautiful berry wine color that compliments every skin tone.


Review/Thoughts

Texture: Creamy
Pigmentation: Opaque
Longevity: Medium(wore for about 5 hours)

I am a big fan of Milani's Color Statement lipsticks. Their pigmentation is rich in color and the texture is creamy and non drying. Milani Color Statement lipstick in Sangria is such a romantic looking color. I would describe the color as berry wine and will compliment everyone's skin tone. What I love about their lipstick is for the quality it is very affordable and their packing is beautiful! I wore this lipstick for about 5 hours before it started to fade. I really do not have a problem with any lip product fading before the day is over. I just reapply. If you are looking for a sultry, or vampy color then this is a pretty color to try out.


Hope you enjoy my review !

Do you own any Milani Color Statement Lipstick? What are your favorites? Leave a comment below.


Maryam ox










2 comments:

  1. i've never tried milani products i dont know where i can get them where i live lol but i love this colour!! berry colours are my fav but it takes a lot of my courage to get me to wear it in public haha :p love the pictures and i agree on the packaging!!
    xox
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have Milani at Loblaws actually! I buy my milani products from their but thats the only place I know of! And I love that shade so much, they have amazing lipstick formulas!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my lovelies and commenting.I really appreciate it. I love comments and try to answer every one! ox