Monday, December 21, 2015

MOTD- Light Gold and Neutral Makeup Look


Hey guys! I wanted to share my MOTD I that I posted on my Instagram which you can follow here. I thought I share it here for those who may not follow me.  I post makeup looks, mini hauls, and makeup products. Hope you like this makeup look. It is simple to achieve.



As I have mentioned in my previous post, I have been experimenting with gel liners and creating a more dramatic wing . I have been loving this style. I still have to practice, but I think it is coming along. These colors that I used are nice for weddings if you want a subtle sparkle. I used colourpop cosmetics for the lid in the color Koosh to create sparkle on my lids with out using glitter. This a great alternative to using glitter and there was no fall out. To make it look less dramatic you can just do a traditional or less dramatic wing.

Products used:

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in the New Dewy+ Smooth.  Perfect for Dry skin. Color in Sun Beige.
Inglot Gel Liner 77(one with the black top) in Black. Wonderful gel liner.
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Black. My staple waterline line eyeliner.
Colourpop Liquid Lipstick in the color Tulle. Beautiful brick red color. Love their liquid lipsticks and  they are so affordable. ($6.00)
TheBalm Mary Louminizer.
Colourpop Cosmetics eyeshadows in the colors Koosh and Bandit
Maybelline Master Concealer in medium. Perfect shade for my skin. I really do not like to use a lighter concealer than my skin tone. I think I look funny. lol
Loreal Butterfly Mascara in Black

*Not pictured I used Mac cosmetics eyeshadow in Embark.


I might do a quick pictorial if you like using these colors to give you more details on how I achieved this look. 


Hope you all have a wonderful day!


Maryam ox


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my lovelies and commenting.I really appreciate it. I love comments and try to answer every one! ox