Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Winter Makeup Look Ft. Too Faced Pretty Rebel Eyeshadow Palette


     Hey guys! Hope everyone is enjoying their winter break . Since it is now winter which I can't believe since the weather has been pretty mild here in the northeast, I decided to do a winter look and put these colors together. I thought it came out nice and is not overpowering. I like the mix of cool and warm tones colors. For those who celebrate the new year you can also wear this look that day as well. I hope you enjoy this pictorial! :)


 Pictorial


1. Prime the eyes with an eye primer.
2. I used the color Girly on the crease area. Blend.
3. For the brow bone I applied the color Dainty. Blend.
4. In the outer V area I used the color Charming. Blend.
5. On the outer and inner lid I used the color Badass. Make sure you leave the middle of the lid with no color.
6. I used the silver color called Jailbird. Make sure you blend just a little so there won't be any harsh lines.
7. For my eyeliner I used Inglot gel liner in # 77.
8. I applied Loreal Voluminous mascara on my lashes.
9. On the water line I used Urban Decay 24/hr eyeliner.
10. For the lower lash line I used the color Badass.
11. In the inner tear duct I used the color Dainty.
12.  I applied mascara on my lower lashes.

Look is complete!


Finished Look

     I really loved how this look turned out. I wanted to add silver to the middle of the lid to brighten up the look. The outer and inner lids I applied a nice purple bluish color. I wanted to warm up the look a bit by adding the color girly to the crease which is a duo chrome color that has light brown undertones. To darken it up just a bit I used darker brown color.  I love how this look has your cool and warm tones colors which I think compliment each other nicely. I think this is a nice look to wear for the winter months.


Hope you enjoyed this tutorial and give this look a try,


See you in my next blog post!

Maryam ox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my lovelies and commenting.I really appreciate it. I love comments and try to answer every one! ox