Monday, December 7, 2015

Soft Plum Makeup Look Ft. Laura Mercier Artist Palette


Hey guys! As promised I am bringing you a soft plum pictorial featuring the Laura Mercier Artist Palette. Purples and plum eyeshadow shades are one of my favorite shades to work with. Also, If you have brown eyes it will make your brown eyes pop. Hope you enjoy this pictorial and hope you give this look a try.


*Prime Eyes*

1. For the crease apply the color Fresco and make sure to blend so there won't be any harsh lines.
2. I used the color Vanilla Nuts for the brow bone to give it a subtle highlight.
3. Take the color Kir Royal and apply in to the inner crease and blend.
4. For the outer v or outer corner of the eye,  I applied the color Violet Ink and brought the color midway into the crease. Blend.
5. Take your favorite black liquid eyeliner and apply it to your eyes.
6. Next apply black eyeliner to your water line.
7. Finally I used the color Kir Royal below my lash line.

Done!

Finished Look






I hope you enjoyed this pictorial and there will be plenty more looks coming your way so please stay tuned.



Have a great day! :)

Maryam ox

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I have brown eyes too so I love to wear purple eyeshadow :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my lovelies and commenting.I really appreciate it. I love comments and try to answer every one! ox