Monday, September 16, 2013

I am not MIA Just Busy

As salaamu alaykum and hello my lovelies!!! I felt like it has been forever since I last did a blog spot. It has been a whole five days! I have been just so busy and I was out this weekend visiting family ,so I kind of  halted my blog posts. Also, I don't know if many of you know this but I am also a mother of  three and that alone can take up most of your time if not all of your time. I am pretty sure mommy bloggers out there can relate. There will be times when I won't post for a few days. It is called life and I do have priorities, but it doesn't mean I don't love you guys :) I do appreciate each and everyone of you. :)

 The good news is that I am back and I am already working on future blog posts and two very exciting reviews coming up. Currently, I have one eye look done on one eye as I type this and have to complete my makeup on my other eye lol I forgot my eyeliner in my bedroom and can't go in there because my baby is sleeping and well, I do not want to wake him. So, I will be walking around the house with half of my face made up lol until he wakes up. So stay tuned for Fall Makeup # 3/EOTD :) Hopefully I will have that up sometime today :)

   Until then my lovelies I will see you in my next blog spot. Just wanted to let you know that I am still here,still adore blogging and love all of you! :) Have a great day my lovelies!! :) oxo

2 comments:

  1. Life does get in the way sometimes that is why when I have the time I get as many blogs and reviews done as I can and then schedule them to post because that way I know that I don't have to worry about it for a while. Looking forward to your upcoming posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the idea! I just may do that. Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my lovelies and commenting.I really appreciate it. I love comments and try to answer every one! ox