As salaamu alaykum and hello my lovelies! :) Ok I know almost everyone does this.I actually enjoy reading these types of posts. I decided to jump on the bandwagon and do a What's In My Purse post as well. :)
I purchased this bag at a local clothing store. The brand of the bag is XOXO. I like the studs at the top and the crinkling in the middle of the purse.
- Coupon Folder-If you clip coupons this is good to have in your purse.This keeps your coupons organized and in one place. It is also small enough to fit in your purse. I purchased it at Target in the dollar section. I love that section. :)
- Pen- I always have a pen handy to jot things down.
- Ipod Touch- Well you know where you can purchase this.lol
- My Pink Feax leather wallet. I bought it at a local clothing shop where I live. You can never go wrong with pink ;)
- Victoria Secret Lotion in the scent Pure Seduction - I always have a fruity smelling lotion in my bag.This smells fantastic :)
- My two Eos Lip Balms.-I always have to have something to moisturize my lips. You can't go in public with chapped lips.
- Orbit and Eclipse gum. You can never have too much gum in your purse. I prefer the minty gums.
- Scented oil-My hubby bought this for me. Sometimes I prefer oils over perfumes. I think oils last longer.
- My phone- Can't leave home without it.
- Nyx Matte Foundation Powder in Medium- This powder foundation keeps my face looking like a grease ball and has decent coverage :)
- A beautiful hijab pin my hubby got for me. I always have to have extra pins around just in case a hijab(head scarve) malfunction occurs :)
- Elmo baby rattle-You may be thinking what am I doing with a baby rattle? Welp when your a mother,you have random things from your children in your purse lol.
- Nivea hand cream-I love this stuff. Really makes my hands feel moisturized and soft.
- My small gold makeup bag from Coastal Scents.I usually carry a bigger one ,but I wanted to keep my purse feeling light.
Well I hope you enjoyed my What's In My Purse blog post.Have a great weekend everyone! See you in next time Ox