Saturday, September 21, 2013

Makeup Looks Using Sigma's Creme De Couture Eyeshadow Palette




As Salaamu alaykum and hello lovelies! How is everyone? Since I did a Review on the Sigma Creme De Couture Makeup Collection which you can check out Here, I thought I would do a few makeup looks using the palette. Hope you like it! 



"Sherbert Dreams"
This look is called Sherbert Dreams.When I saw the oranges,the pink and yellow I instantly thought of sherbert ice cream:) I decided to create a look based off of that yummy flavored ice cream (Now I want some) :)






"Pastel Fusion"
 "Pastel Fusion" -I love green and purple together. I thought the vibrant green and electric purple would look awesome together along with a soft salmon color eyeshadow.





"Blueberry Bliss"
"BlueBerry Bliss" (say that five times fast lol) -Purple is one of my favorite eyeshadow colors to wear on my lid. I just had to do a makeup look using these different shades of purple :) *Purple eyeshadow is great for brown eyes*


Fo the make up looks  I used a white base and a lot of it to help the color pop and appear less chalky.

     I might do another look using this palette. I realized I did all colorful looks and I would like to do a more toned down look using this palette. Stay tuned for that :)

     Hope you enjoyed these looks. Have a great day lovelies and see you in my next blog post! :) ox 

Which one was your favorite? Leave a comment below.























10 comments:

  1. I love the blueberry bliss look so much! I'm kind of unsure about purchasing this palette still, but the eyeshadows look really pretty over a white base!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, a white base will make the colors really pop.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It looks nice, however the pigmentation could be better.

      Delete
  3. It is hard for me to choose a favourite, as all three looks are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sherbet dreams! I read the post when you got the set and I admitted I wasn't a fan of pastel colors but that one is really beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us on Mommy Monday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so pretty Maryam! My favorite is the green and purple one. Great color combo! Thanks so much for sharing this at "That's My Style" Link Party!!! You made my day. I do hope you'll join in again today! . :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my lovelies and commenting.I really appreciate it. I love comments and try to answer every one! ox