Wednesday, September 4, 2013

First Impression: Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Anti Stress Mask(Dead Sea Minerals)



     As salaamu alaykum and hello lovelies  I hope everyone is doing great. :) A few weeks ago I purchased the Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Anti-Stress Mask Dead Sea Minerals. I read many great reviews on it and decided to purchase it.

 The Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Anti-Stress Mask Dead Sea Minerals retails at about $3.99(6 fl.oz).  This facial mask is supposed to absorb excess oil,clarify your skin and clean out your pores. In addition,it contains dead sea minerals that are important in replenishing your skin to keep it healthy. This product also contains Lavender and Bergamot which promotes relaxing  aromatherapy. Ideal for all skin types.




Photos



                                                           


                                                                      Pros:
                                                                  Affordable
                                                                 Invigorating
                                                                Clean Feeling
                                                                     Smell

                 
                                                                    Cons:
                                                                  Irritation 
                                                               Drys out skin

The facial mask immediately irritated my hand and this is exactly how my cheeks looked.




     I tried on this product in the morning for the first time. The product texture is very thick which I like and has a pleasant smell.It applies nicely and is very invigorating. The facial mask is so invigorating it felt like my face was shoved in snow lol. My face felt really cold. When the mask started to dry, it felt a bit itchy. I assume it was because the mask was drying up on my face. After the mask completely dried on my face, I rinsed it off with warm water. Soon after I noticed my face looking clean. Then when my face completely dried up, I also noticed it irritated my cheeks and they turned red.I was surprised because it claims the mask is for all skin types. I guess it is not ideal for mine. My cheeks looked as if I was sun burned. This means that the product was to harsh on my skin. I have sensitive skin by the way. According to the product's description, it absorbs excess oils. It did a great job doing that. However, it left my face feeling dry, so I applied a moisturizer.

     Over all, I do not hate this product, but I do not love it. It is ok. I really do not like the fact that it irritated my cheeks and the irritation lasted for about 30 minutes. After about 30 minutes, I applied moisturizer and the irritation went away. What I liked most about the product is how invigorating it is. If you ever need a pick me up this is the product for you. Ditch your morning coffee and just apply this facial mask and it will wake you right up. :) I will give this product a few more chances. If it keeps irritating my cheeks I will have to give it to someone. I do not recommend this product if you have sensitive skin or rosacea.

  Hope you enjoyed my first impression on the Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Anti-Stress Mask Dead Sea Minerals .

      Do you own this product?  If so, what was your first impression?  How did it improve your skin in the long run?   What are your recommendations for a facial mask?  Leave a comment Below.

   Have a great day lovelies and see you in my next blog post. :) ox



   

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, yikes, thanks for sharing. I have pretty sensitive skin, so I'll know to avoid this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is BAD! Who would want irritated skin. Thanks for sharing.
    P.S. Found your blog through the brightside beauty blog hop and I am glad I did :)
    http://mahamsrandom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you for stopping by. I am following you as well :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my lovelies and commenting.I really appreciate it. I love comments and try to answer every one! ox