Monday, September 16, 2013

Fall Makeup Look #3/EOTD : Rust ,Copper, Bronze

As salaamu alaykum and hello again lovelies! :) Today I bring you another Fall make up look and EOTD.One of my favorite color combos that I like to wear in the Fall are rusty and bronze colors on my eyes. I think they are so pretty and perfect colors to wear for the Fall. Hope you like!

*Add eyeshadow Primer.Base*
Step 1. Add color #1 to your lid and bring it a little over your lid into the crease line.
Step 2 Add color # 2 to your crease.
Step 3. Take color #3 and apply to your outer v or outer corner of the eye.
Step 4. Apply any cream color  or white eyeshadow and apply it to your brow bone.
Step 4. Add black liquid eyeliner to your upper lash line.
Step 4. Take your favorite black mascara and apply to your upper and lower lashes.
Step 5.For the lower lash line, I used the color # 1.
Step6. Use color # 2 and apply it to your inner corner or inner tear duct.
Step 7. Add your favorite black eyeliner and apply it to your water line.
Done!

Products used:





Hope you liked my Fall makeup look and EOTD. Have a great day everyone!! ox

Maryam :)




1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by my lovelies and commenting.I really appreciate it. I love comments and try to answer every one! ox