Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Make Up For Ever Step 1 Nourshing Primer: Review


     Finding the right primer can be tricky if you do not know what you are looking for.  A tip for selecting the right primer is knowing what your skin needs. For example, if you buy a nourishing primer and you have oily skin it will make your makeup look extra dewy. If you buy a primer that gives your skin a matte finish and you have dry skin, then your foundation will look cakey. Not only do primers perfect our skin, but it also helps the makeup adhere to it making it last all day. I have tried many wrong primers because I was not paying attention to the needs of my skin. Once I understood that, I realized that since I have dry skin I needed a hydrating primer. At last I found a primer that I will probably for ever buy and that is the Make Up For Ever Step 1 Nourishing Primer. What I love about the Make Up For Ever Step 1 Primer line is they have a primer for all skin needs whether you have oily skin, redness, dry, large pores and more. 



The Make Up For Ever Step 1 Nourishing Primer retails at $36.00 (1.0 oz). This primer nourishes dry skin.


The nozzle is thin and squeezes out the product a little at a time which I love instead of accidentally squeezing too much product out.



The texture is creamy and has a nice light scent.




     Over All, I am absolutely in love with the Make Up For Ever Step 1 Nourishing Primer. I have used this primer with different foundations, even ones that were not meant for my skin and the primer still made my make up look amazing and at the same time giving my skin a nice dewy appearance. Some people may find that the price range is a bit expensive and so did I until I took advantage of the  sephora vib sale late last year and purchased it. It was worth every penny. If this primer were to run out I would still buy it at full price. It gave my dry skin the moisture it needed and made my makeup and skin look flawless, hydrated and fresh. It also made my foundation last all day which is also a plus. For those who are suffering from dry skin the Make Up For Ever Step 1 Nourishing Primer is a must have. 


You can purchase the Make Up For Ever Step 1 Nourishing Primer at :

Hope You enjoyed this review and found it helpful!

See you guys in my next blog post!


Maryam ox



*Product Purchased by me*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my lovelies and commenting.I really appreciate it. I love comments and try to answer every one! ox