Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Simple Makeup Looks For Busy Moms






     Hey guys! As a mom of 3 soon to be 4, most of the time I just do not have the time to put on a full face of makeup. I am busy running around taking my kids to school, cooking and doing daily mom chores. At times I look in the mirror and think to my self I look like a zombie lol. Sometimes us busy moms need time to just glam up a bit. Even if it is just to put on lipgloss. A little lipgloss goes a long way and can liven up the face. If you fit in the category of a busy mom or you are just a busy woman than I came up with simple makeup looks that I wear when I just do not have the time for makeup, but want to liven up the face. These looks take no loner than 5 minutes. As a busy mom, five minutes sometimes is all we have. Hope you find these makeup looks helpful and take time to pamper yourself even if it is only for 5 mins. :) 


Simple Makeup Looks For Busy Moms



So let's get into it. As you can see the first picture I have no makeup on. I look tired.lol
In look # 1, I applied mascara and you can see that it livened up my face a bit. I used the Loreal Voluminous Mascara and it gave volume and length to my lashes. Sometimes I would only use this and go out the door.
If I want to add more color to the eye, in Look #2 I would add mascara, neutral color or a pop of color depending on my mood and apply it only to my lid and add eyeliner to my water line.
In look # 3, if I want to add more depth to my look I would simply apply a neutral brown color to my crease, neutral color to my lid, mascara and eyeliner to my water line. 

Using these different simple makeup looks make a difference on the face without having to try to hard. As a mom a full face of makeup is very rare. I try my best to make some time to get glam even if it just means only applying mascara. :)

All these makeup look take about less to no more than 5 minutes.

Lip choices to go with your simple makeup look


     You can pair these simple makeup looks with lipstick or lipgloss or you can skip the makeup and just apply gloss and it will liven up your face. If you want to take an extra step you can take these lip color choices and pick which makeup look to pair it with. If you want a subtle pop of color, the first color starting from the bottom is a nice everyday color to wear. If you want to add more color  without wearing such a bold lipstick color the next three colors that have nice berry tones are nice to wear with or without makeup. If you are into really light nudes like the first color on top, I would suggest wearing the light nude shades of lipstick with at least a mascara or eyeliner or else you will appear to be sick.


Here are the names of the lipsticks and lip glosses. Beautiful everyday shades to wear.




My Makeup picks

These are the products that I used to create my simple makeup looks along with the lipsticks and glosses.


     My go to mascara is the Loreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black. It does wonders for my lashes giving it volume and length. I always use the Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Zero. It lasts most of the day and I do not have to worry about reapplying it. You can find the eyeliner at Sephora and you can find the Loreal  mascara at drugstores nationwide.

I used this color on my lid. This is the Loreal Infallible eyeshadow in the color Amber.  It is best applied with your fingers. Great pigmentation and beautiful color for everyday wear. You can find this at drugstores nationwide.

     As for the eyeshadow, I used this for my crease and brow bone. If you are looking for an every day eyeshadow palette then this is it. Beautiful neutral shades and if you want to add drama you can quickly pop the black in your outer v area of the eye. Love this palette. You can find this at Sephora or Ulta.




     There you have it. If you are not into makeup there are other ways to take time and pamper yourself, but I chose makeup for the moms who love it, but do not have time to wear it.

     Again, as a mom it is very important to take time for ourselves. Whether it's makeup, facials, reading a book or doing something you love to do. Even if it's only for 5, 10 or 15 minutes. Taking time for ourselves helps us to rejuvenate and get back to tackling the rest of day.


                  Hope you enjoyed the simple makeup looks for busy moms and give them and try and see how it will liven up your face on the days when you feel and look so tired.


Moms and non moms, what is your go to everyday makeup? Leave a comment below.


See you guys in my next blog post!

((Hugs to all the mommies out there)) 

:)

Maryam ox

1 comment:

  1. Look 3 has to be my favourite, your lashes are so long and pretty! Also love the L'oreal lipstick in Molto Mauve and the Maybelline one in Nude Nuance! xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my lovelies and commenting.I really appreciate it. I love comments and try to answer every one! ox