Monday, January 18, 2016

Winter Aurora Borealis Inspired Halo Makeup Look Ft. Inglot Cosmetics


Hey guys! Hope everyone is doing well. Today I am super excited to be showing you this look because I love it so much. One day I was just playing around with colors and came up with this look. I posted this look on my instagram and I wanted to share this look and how to achieve it with my blog family. :) I was sitting for about 20 minutes trying to figure out what to call this look. Then it hit me! I googled winter aurora borealis and stumbled upon the picture above. It is so beautiful and looked a lot like the makeup look I created, so I decided to name the look  Winter Aurora Borealis Halo Inspired Halo Makeup Look. You must be thinking what is a halo look? This is a makeup technique where you created a halo of color around the eye, and applying another color to the mid lid. I hope you enjoy this pictorial and give this look a try! :)


Pictorial

*Prime the eyes with an eyeshadow primer
*I applied the cream eyeshadow color to the brow bone.
*Next I applied the purple eyeshadow color from the second picture all over the crease from the outer point of the eye to the inner point. Blend.
*Then I took the purple color from the first picture and applied it to the inner crease from the inner to outer point of the eye. Blend.
*For the inner lid and outer lid I used the same purple I used for the inner crease. Blend.
*In the middle lid I used the bright turquoise color. Make sure you blend it into the purple to avoid harsh lines.
*Use a black gel liner or liquid liner and lie your lid.
*Curl lashes and apply your favorite mascara.
*I wanted to try something new so I used the same turquoise eyeshadow color and added it to my waterline.
* Below my lash line I used the grape purple pictured on the left . Blend.
*In my inner tear duct I used the turquoise eyeshadow color.
*Finally I applied mascara to my lower lashes.

Look Complete!


 Finished Look



     I really love how this look came out. I love the turquoise color and how it compliments the purple. The turquoise adds such a nice pop of color to the look. This has to be one of my favorite looks I created this year.


Products Used:
Inglot Cosmetics Freedom System Palettes
Inglot Gel Liner #77
Loreal Voluminous Mascara In Carbon Black




Hope you guys give this look a try! :)

See you lovelies in my next blog post! :)


Maryam ox

1 comment:

  1. ahhh I love this. That teal is SO gorgeous and that purple perfectly complements it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my lovelies and commenting.I really appreciate it. I love comments and try to answer every one! ox